We would love to hear from you! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have something on your mind or maybe even some feedback about our site!
Sports Amigos is a website that create reviews of sports gear. The website started in 2015 and have since then worked on becoming the number one website for athletes to turn to, when deciding on whether or not to buy the desired sports gear. We started out by reviewing sports headphones only, but has expanded to all types of sports gear in 2018. Our mission is to deliver honest and useful reviews to the readers of this site. We also manage a health blog where we publish well-researched articles about health, nutrition, sports gear, weight loss and much more.
We have our own team of devoted sports writers who constantly conduct research and publish articles and reviews. At the moment we have two fulltime writers who work for us.
No, we do not have sponsored reviews on our site. Our mission is to deliver honest and truthful reviews of relevant products. We feel that involvement of money will result in colored reviews.
However, we do have partnerships with some companies, where we receive their new headphones so we can test them and post a review about them. But the review will still be 100% unbiased and uncolored.
If you are representing a company, and want us to test your product, send us an e-mail on email@example.com and tell us about your company, product, and why you want us to review it.
If we receive a pair of headphones for testing, we do so through the following area:
1. We test the sound quality and compare them to similar headphones to get a better idea of the quality.
2. Design is often a matter of taste. But we still express our opinion about the look, colors and smoothness of the headphones.
3. The tech is something we think is important. How good is the wireless connection, the range, battery lifetime, functionality, the user-friendliness and so forward.
4. Lifetime of the earbuds is quite difficult to make predictions about. Especially when we've only had the earbuds in our hands for a week before posting a review about them. We do our best by researching customer reviews, and create an idea of the lifetime based on those people's experience. However, in the end it often comes down to how you treat the product.
5. Comfort and security is important when you are looking for sports headphones. How well the earbuds stay in place when you're running, and also how comfortable they are after a couple of hours usage. This is important, trust me when I say that we have tried some earphones that makes your ears sore after just one hour...
6. Price is everything. When we have done the testing of all 5 areas listed above, we create our final opinion where we compare the features to the price tag.
Lastly, we give you our recommendation about whether or not we think you should invest in the product.
Latest Headpones Reviews